Friday, October 19, 2012

"Sturm und Drang" & "Poets of the Fall" live

Yesterday I was at Pakkahuone & Klubi to see "Sturm und Drang" and "Poets of the Fall". These days we have "Lost in Music Festival" here in Tampere, so there were also various other bands of many different genres playing, but I don't know most of them (I think this festival aims for promoting bands that are less known).

It was a bit disappointing that the gigs were so short, because there were so many others performing too >.<
However, first off was "Sturm und Drang" at Klubi:








Well, like I said - they were good, but 30 minutes isn't nearly enough!!
I think their first song I ever listened to was this one:


Old, but still one of their best! *-* I would have wished they played it yesterday.


______________________________________________________



Then there was "Poets of the Fall" - that was surprising, their show was much better than I thought...and crazy xDD :








At least, they almost played an hour. And I have no idea why, but this time the photos are of a little better quality or what do you think? :D

You know, my boss at work recently told me that she likes "Poets of the Fall"! -and Iron Maiden, The 69 Eyes, Pink Floyd...



No comments:

Post a Comment